Friday, July 5, 2013

It's update time!

So, I haven't been very active lately. And when I have been active, it's been all reviews (I just noticed that every post I've made since late May has "review" in its title. I shall work on the variety of titles). So, I've been mulling over either writing a new multi-part retrospective of sorts like my Den-O posts or something like my Amemiya post where it's more of a snapshot of a career.

If I do the latter, I'd really like to write about Naruhisa Arakawa (head writer of Kamen Rider Kuuga, Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger, Hikonin Sentai Akibaranger seasons 1 and 2) since I'm a huge fan of his work and would like to gush about it. However, I feel I'm not a huge expert on him just yet since I haven't seen Abaranger or finished Akibaranger Season 2. If I were to do another multi-part retrospective, I'm not exactly sure what to write about in that regard.

Or I could just rant about Kamen Rider Decade since I am currently rewatching it. And boy, by episode 9 it is already starting to spiral downward. So yeah, I mostly wrote this to break the "review" streak that was completely unintentional. However, I'm also letting my readers out there know I am working on ideas for more posts so please bear with me.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment